The Best Albums of All-Time Part 7

31. The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

One of the most important albums in music history, Pet Sounds even predated the Beatles in sound and production experimentation. Melodies are very rich and beaturiful on this record, and is definetely a must-have on any collection.

32. Joy Division - Closer

If I thought that Unknown Pleasures was a dark, indigestible record, after hearing this, I think I want to hear UP on a nice summer day. Released after Ian Curtis death, Closer presents to us the legacy of a man who clearly had his issues.

33. Black Sabbath - Paranoid

Setting apart the title track and Iron Man, which are commonly acknowledged as great heavy metal tracks, this album is one of the greatest collection of such songs. From the drum solo in Rat Salad to the magnificent guitar, this is definetely a guitars album.

34. Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland

From the first time I heard Electric Ladyland, I knew it was a classic album that was not made for me. It is currently the first album on the list which I don't really like, enjoy or even rspect. There is great guitar playing, but it is lacking something from the previous Are You Experienced?

35. Neil Young - After the Goldrush

I believe I have already state how, when it comes to singer-songwriters, I prefer Mr. Neil Young over any other, and After the Goldrush is probably his finest moments, mixing good rockers with nerve touching ballads.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Adios Strato

Todos Aman las Listas: 15 años, 150 Videos

Discrack: Notas musicales de fin del 2018