10 Best Songs from 2010

It was no surprise to me, that the list entries managed to attract more people onto the site. Everybody loves list wether they are about the 10 best songs or the 100 best Friends quotes, see Digg.com and its full with those. So, having no intention to write and research about anything, and having nothing really interesting to share, I will rely to share this list I had kept for a while and which I actually fixed today.

For a full list of 31 items, click here.

10. Mando Diao - Dance With Somebody


When it comes to fun, dancefloor, radio friendly songs, this takes the cake for 2009.

9. White Lies - To Lose My Life



Little to offer in sound. Take it as good new Interpol song.

8. Morrissey - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris


I currently have Moz's Years of Refusal, haven't heard it, but doubt anything inside will beat this.

7. Animal Collective - Brother Sport


They say the Collective went pop on MPP. Try matching that in weirdness.

6. Alice in Chains - Check My Brain


Have I said how great AiC comeback was?

5. Dinosaur Jr. - I Want You to Know


Good they're around again, and in full-shape.

4. Pearl Jam - Just Breathe



I also like that after so many years Pearl Jam are still around. Their new album for sure contained more rocking songs, but did managed to poke a spot on my heart.

5. Phoenix - 1901


One of the most blogged artists of the year. For good reason, both this and listzomania are extremely catchy.

2. The Antlers - Two


Two is the highlight from a very sentimental album, Two is the summary if not the climax of the album.

1. Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks


And for the song of the year, I have to give it to this great accomplishment from Grizzly Bear, from an album I found boring and overrated though haven't gave it another try.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Adios Strato

Todos Aman las Listas: 15 años, 150 Videos

Discrack: Notas musicales de fin del 2018